Maintenance Parts ClerkFull-Time | Kenosha, WI , Norcross, GA
Maintenance Parts Clerk responsibilities include receiving and storing inventories, performance of periodic and perpetual inventories, logging withdrawal and return of parts and tools, requisitioning stock items and record keeping.
- Daily physical inventory
- Service PO’s and invoices
- Manage incoming order receipts
- Stock room maintenance and basic housekeeping
- Maintain equipment records in CMMS
- Record stock issues and returns
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Manage and track returns and repairs
- Planning and creating work orders
- Technical degree in maintenance or equivalent work experience, a plus.
- Basic Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- CMMS system experience preferred (EAM, MP2, SAP)
- Strong data entry, organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CONTINUE TO APPLICATION