Shipping and Receiving
First and Second Shift Positions Available.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Unloading and loading trucks with incoming and outgoing product.
- Ensure order & inventory accuracy via established processes, including data entry and generating computerized reports.
- Ensures quality and temperature standards for all products are maintained during a safe transfer and storage process.
- Follows established inventory control practices to ensure all Birchwood Foods standards are met.
- Maintain the facility from a sanitation and housekeeping standpoint, including cleaning, sanitizing, and storage of equipment and tools.
- Ensure plant compliance to good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and HACCP
- Maintain a safe work environment adhering to Birchwood Foods policy and procedures.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in shipping and receiving
- Ability to safety operate power equipment (forklift)
- Computer and data-entry skills
- Lift up to 40 pounds or more
- Stand for extended periods at a time
- May require squatting, twisting, reaching, or bending
- Verifiable and good work history
- Excellent attendance
- Reliable transportation
Birchwood Foods provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Equal Opportunity Employer